Spotify has been a godsend. I love the platform because it makes it so easy to come across new music I wouldn’t have ran into otherwise. You can filter by genres and listen to randomly curated playlists created by Spotify or other users, and I’ve managed to put together what I consider to be the perfect travel playlist. It has a nice beat without overpowering the moment; it keeps you happy without forcing you to concentrate on the music. Instead, it lets you Concentrate on Happy.
There are some gems you should listen to, listed out here:
- “Catch & Release – Deepend Remix” by Matt Simons
- “Ocean Drive” by Duke Dumont
- “YOUTH” by Troye Sivan
- “Kings of Summer” by ayokay and Quinn XCII
- “Cake By the Ocean” by DNCE
- “Indian Summer” by Jai Wolf
- “Running Out” by Matoma and Astrid S
- “Gold” by Kiiara
- Badman – Torro Torro Remix” by Autoerotique and Max Styler
But if you want to listen to the whole thing in its entirety, then all you need to do is keep scrolling! I hope you guys enjoy it and that it helps you concentrate on happy!